The Republican tax bill is now law, and that could be great news for millions of American retirees. For instance, did you know there’s still a secret “account” 54 U.S. Congressmen use to make 40 times more interest on their money? Or what about this… Over 55? Did you know you may qualify for a special, non-government “guaranteed income program” that lets you collect up to $1,200 a month? These are just two of the little-known income secrets now available to American seniors. In fact, Ted Benna, the man widely credited as the “father” of the 401(k), is now recommending all seniors take a hard look at their income options. In Benna's latest book he reveals dozens of income secrets seniors can now take advantage of to secure their retirement. Here’s just a small sample of some of the strategies discusses:
- How to set up your own “$330,000 health care fund” (page 179)
- The secret “app” that could let you make $2,800/month (page 355)
- How to earn 37 to 62 times more on your money thanks to a secret, tax-free “account” (page 15)
- A Playboy’s “$50 million secret” anyone can use (page 315)
- The “Senior Homeowners’ Reward” program created by the FHA that can let you collect between $575 and $2,200 in tax-free income (page 135)
He’s calling this new strategy the “501(k) Program,” and already over 100,000 people have paid $49 to get access the secrets inside this book. But now, thanks to a national income experiment, Benna has partnered with a publisher to ensure that seniors can get a full 384-page hardbound copy for free!
According to Benna, it doesn’t matter if you’re currently working… retired… if you collect Social Security… if you have a 401(k) or IRA… or even how much (or little!) you have to start out with. You, too, can use the secrets in the “501(k)” plan to sock away thousands of dollars a year! People are raving about the different “501(k)” ideas… and we think they are some of the most interesting and profitable investment ideas we have seen in a generation. To claim your free book and see for yourself you can visit the publisher’s page by clicking here.